Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the difference between a closed door and a slightly opened one.

sleepy sleepy
when will they lay their hands down and sink?
when will the oceans stop splitting?
or
why does the consistency of the
temperature of the sunrise always
change?
the sound of voices is only temporary.
channeling pallets, right to left right to left.
all around voices sing sing sing
along the threads.
because for some messed up reason it's okay
here
but you don't really know for sure.
free fall
sometimes accelerated, sometimes slowing to a complete
stop
(STOPSTOP)
ending so close to the destination.
feed me.
open me.
escape me.
erase me.
new inventions for sunlight appear.
everywhere.
everything smelling of fresh paint.
the paint on the lines in the road to cover
the dust.
the world
it fades until it is unseen
unreachable
unmanageable
off the chart.
steady steady repeat
over and over
moving fast
it doesn't escape
it doesn't die
sitting there like stone, gripping you closer
and closer
and closer
each. and. every. single. time.
break my head
break my stride
break my shell
disappear and
escape.
escape.
escape.

No comments: