Saturday, November 13, 2010

why do i feeeeel so lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i want a boy with a white tee shirt and a brown belt and mockosins who will cook with me while we listen to music we both like. and who will go shopping with me for paitnings for our home. and who will cuddle with me for hours just because we can. and who will not get mad when i consistantly fall asleep watching movies or laying around. someone who will go to the park with me. someone who will smoke weed with me and who i can be comfortable with. someone who understands. someone with facial hair. someone who makes me motivated and want to do new things. someone who will travel with me. and cry with me. and write with me. and sing off key in the car with me when the windows are down. and swim with me. and leave everything we know just to be together. someone who aches so badly because they love me so much that they can't bare. someone who wants to rip themselves open and consume me. and vise versa. i want someone who will make me happy.

but all of this is actually extremely irrelevant.

No comments: