Monday, May 21, 2012

lips raw
wanting the familiar but shy rhythm of someone elses skin
particles mixing and then evaporating into thin air.

fingerprints mark their territory,
only seen from a side angle,
all along my skin

the slight gaze of lips on lips.
a feeling I used to know well,
skin compiled on skin,
seeping deeper into the ocean.

we get lose in the haze
but it feels so good.
drinking ourselves in,
as if we are dehydrated
from the years long drought.

i have never opened my arms this wide
but time determines the tide.
I slip away, further to the bottom.
wishing, aching, for the flood to come
and open the gates again.

the water spills and we escape,
swimming ruthlessly through the windows,
yearning to catch the evaporated pixels
richocheying off the window sills.

if ever there were moment,
this would be it.
________________________________________________
* slightly remastered *

My lips are raw, wanting the familiar but shy rhythm of someone else's skin and the particles mixing and then evaporating into thin air. Slowly, fingerprints mark their territory, only seen from a side angle, all along my skin.  The slight gaze of lips on lips; a feeling I used to know well. And as skin compiles on skin, we seep deeper into the ocean. We get lost in the haze, but it feels so good. Drinking ourselves in, as if we are dehydrated from the years long drought. I have never opened my arms this wide, but time determines the tide. I slip away, further to the bottom. Wishing, aching, desperately for the flood to come and open the gates again. And eventually the water spills and we escape, swimming ruthlessly through the windows,

yearning to catch the evaporated pixels that richochey off the window sills.

If ever there were moment, this would be it.



No comments: