Sunday, June 17, 2012

people should not get involved with me. I should not get involved with people.

for one, I'm into really weird things as far as aesthetics of the body go. I dig feet and ears and hands. smiles and eyes and there is probably nothing sexier than facial hair and hairy legs. (see, i'm weird!). I write stupid, non coherent, unimportant ramblings in my blog on a daily basis. I am only sarcastic up to a certain point and I am really not that funny. I don't think I have the capacity to love someone else because I don't really love myself. I mean, I want to love someone else but I don't like the process. That's a whole other story. lol. I'm bad at breaking the boundaries and at trusting people. Really, I am like a locked box and it's really hard to find my key. What really happens is that people usually end up throwing the box around on the cement ground, trying to break it open, but my liquid only spills a certain amount, and never more. But once it's more it's like there's too much liquid probably. If you can't swim, all there is to do is drown. So really, before you swim you've got to be okay to sink. And that's a lot to tell someone before they even get in the water.

No comments: