Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A brief overview of what I got from reading Into the Wild.

continuous thoughts of existentialism: have been feeling unsettled and uncomfortable with the way I am living my life. on the day I finished the book I received a rejection letter from Pitt. It just reiterated the feeling. I've been thinking about what the meaning of life really is and what steps I need ot take in order to get what I want while also acknowledging the fact that the world is completely open, even outside of the borders of conformity and security almost all of us are living within. We are born and raised to grow in an almost mechanized way, forgetting that not too long ago our ancestors had none of the industrialization and innovation we have today. at the root we are foragers. it is important to realize truth Vs. culturally born ideas.

No comments: