Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This is one big contradiction, unfinished. (COGNITIVE DISSONANCE)

In my quest for positivity, happiness, and utter disdain for pessimism, I have somehow allowed my brain to not over think or over analyze my surroundings or feelings. in an effort to keep at this mindset, because it seemed to be helping me with my upward sloping mindset, I have slightly lost the ability to express proper thoughts with the correct words.

I am unable to form sentences that do not come from utter truth. I simply cannot just sit here, typing away at a computer screen, believing that what I saw is the truth. Ultimately, what I say could really mean nothing. These words are just pixels on a computer screen of electrons buzzing around somehow. But more than that words need to become actions, and those actions need to come from the feelings that emanate and bounce off the sheer surface of the human being speaking.

No comments: