Tuesday, January 14, 2014

this time last year my blog post said:
"i am sick and twisted".
this time last year i thought i was asexual. (hahah!!!!)
this time last year i didn't feel close to even a single person
this is no longer.


2 years ago my blog post said:
 "my insides long for something. for meaning, I guess. for purpose. I long for passion and goals. I feel invisible, lost, useless.

I want to find my road. I am walking in circles.

Suddenly I feel sad again."
This is not all wrong
this is not all gone

3 years ago I felt locked tight inside of myself.
I couldn't get out. I felt like I didn't know how to let people in.
I felt like I had nothing to show anyone, how could I spill my liquid?
I still feel this way, but to a lesser degree.

4 years ago I was still in love.
or I thought I was in love.
or, it was love at the time.
whatever.

5 years ago I think I was still trying to get rid of my mike from my veins. but maybe it's sam, i don't even know.
and the fact that I confuse them is kind of funny but kind of toxic feeling.
theyre so different.
i thought the world around me owed me something 5 years ago.
i thought i was a victim
i thought i knew what i was talking about.

I HAVE MADE PROGRESS, I JUST HAVE TO LOOK IN THE RIGHT PLACES.

*everything is double sided, you just have to look*

No comments: