Friday, August 14, 2009

I hate it. i don't understand how you can be such an asshole.
I just want to get to know someone.
it's one thing to see people everyday for 180 days of the year.
it's another to know what makes them tick. not even. i don't think it's much to ask, but apparently you do.
I don't need that.

There are no songs to sum up how i feel.
Saturnine does a good job though. Billy Corgan is a goddamn genius.
I wish i was blank. that'd be wonderful.

I hate that i make myself look like an idiot. I sit there trying to tell you how much i care. That i'd like to see your face, know you're alive. SHOW YOU. but i get an "okay" as an answer when i try. so fuck that. i'm tired of trying. if you want to be my friend, then you do it. i've tried but i'm done now. you'll never fucking notice.

the people that i always have wanted to talk to, but never knwo what to say, end up talking to me. i likethat. a lot. it's a nice feeling.

I'm not really sure if i miss you. I do but i don't. it's different. I wonder if the way i feel is how you feel after years of marriage. After you've been through days of hair in the shower, on the soap, of snoring. but it's not a bad thing. you don't hate it. you embrace it because that's comfort. but over time things lose that edge. or do they not? i don't know how unconditional true love feels.

I love night time so much. I don't like night time when I feel lonely. Hollow, even. isn't that funny? probably not. everything is a mindset. i wish there were arrows i could insert right after each paragraph i write. that'd be cool. i'd like that.

i love my ear. the way the piercing looks near my face is just so sexy, in my opinion. i like feeling sexy. i like when other people are sexy too. girls are sexy. i understand why guys are so horny. if i was a guy, i'd be the same way. hell, i am that way. who i am kidding. i want to make love.

meh. i could write all day. i could write about nothing all day. i don't feel like writing anymore.
goodnight, whoever you are. sweet dreams.

No comments: