Thursday, August 27, 2009

i'm not sure

i dont know how to feel. my mom & step dad got into a fight last night and my mom was being violent and drunk. and i didn't know what to do so i called the cops. and eventually they arrested her for the night and now she cant live or be in/around my house for two weeks.

i don't know how i feel. i don't even really feel anything. sure, last night i was crying. but when it comes down to it i feel numb. i'm not as angry as i could be or as sad or feeling much of anything. i just wish i had my own car because then i wouldn't even have to worry about anything at all.

yeah.

it's too hot in my room. i want to go back to sleep but i don't think i should.
blink 182 concert tonight. i feel somewhat bad i'm not that excited.

...
NOTHING EVER PHASES ME, seee.

oh well. i dont have anything to say and i don't have anything to really want. which is good, i guess. just sucks that situations likes these have to happen in the first place. but i guess it's what makes me who i am in the end.
whatever that means.

No comments: