Thursday, January 26, 2012

having an off week.
feeling like nothing is going anywhere. feeling stagnant. feeling like my skin is see through and my veins are twisting and contorting around each other, getting purple, cutting off my oxygen. I am always in the same spot and can't seem to get out. my feet are stuck in mud, just a couple of feet away from where I was stuck before. nothing is happening. nothing is on, and everything is off. I am tired of feeling this way but I am the most scared I have ever been for anything in my entire life and all I have to do is make a decision. I am confused, lost, sad, excited, nervous, defeated. You aren't going anywhere and we aren't going anywhere and my feet are stuck and my eyes are all over the place and my head is tipping over and my water is spilling or lacking I Can't even decide which one it is. womp. I want to escape escape escape or be filled with rainbows or warmth or something that will make me feel any way but this way. any way but this way

No comments: